The anime adaptation of As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I’ll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World has revealed a new trailer and key visual, along with an April 2024 release date and two more cast members.
Kana Hanazawa and Hiroki Touchi will join the voice cast as Lysia Plaid and Raven Lovent!
Check it out here:
The anime staff and cast are as follows:
- Director: Takao Kato, who also worked as the chief director of More than a Married Couple, but Not Lovers
- Series composer: Yasuhiro Nakanishi, who also wrote the script for Kaguya-sama: Love is War
- Character designer: Yuuko Yahiro, who also designed the characters for Kaguya-sama: Love is War
- Music composer: Kujira Yumemi, who also composed the music for Kubo Won’t Let Me Be Invisible
- Animation production: studio MOTHER
- Natsumi Fujiwara as Ars Lovent
- Taito Ban as Ritsu Myuses
- Narumi Kaho as Charlotte Wraith
- Miho Okasaki as Rosel Keisha
The anime is based on the light novels by Miraijin A and jimmy, published by K Ranobe Books. Kodansha USA summarizes the story as follows:
After thirty-five years of perfectly ordinary life, a run-of-the-mill businessman suddenly drops dead…only to be reborn in another world! Now he must live as Ars Louvent, scion of a minor noble family and wielder of a fabulous skill: Appraisal, the power to perceive the strengths and abilities of others at a glance. He’ll need it, too, because there are plenty of problems to solve in the Louvent family’s territory! Ars only has one choice: recruit the most talented individuals his skill can find, and rise up to new heights in his brand new world!
The light novels, which started in 2020 and have five volumes as of July 2023, are based on a web novel that began in 2019 on Shousetsuka ni Narou. A manga adaptation by Natsumi Inoue is also available.
Source: Official X (Former Twitter)