The Digimon Fan Meetup event in Los Angeles announced that the English dub for the anime series Digimon Adventure: will premiere this spring. The anime first aired in Japan in April 2020 and ran for 67 episodes, which were streamed on Crunchyroll.
Digimon Adventure: features an all-new story centered around Taichi Yagami, a fifth-grade elementary school student, and his partner Agumon. The story begins when a large-scale network malfunction occurs in Tokyo, where Taichi lives. Taichi’s mother and younger sister are stuck on a train that won’t stop moving, prompting him to head to Shibuya to help them. On his way, he encounters a strange phenomenon that transports him to the Digital World, along with other DigiDestined.
The series was created by a talented team of artists and animators, including:
- Directed by Masato Mitsuka
- Supervised by Atsuhiro Tomioka (Inazuma Eleven, Pokémon, One Piece, Beyblade Burst)
- Character design by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru
- Chief animation direction by Akihiro Asanuma (Digimon: Data Squad)
- Art direction by Ryouka Kinoshita (Little Witch Academia series, Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!)
- Art setting by Toshiki Amada (Fire Force, Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!)
- Produced by Hanae Matsuki, Naoko Sagawa, and Hiroyuki Sakurada
The English dub of Digimon Adventure: will star Zeno Robinson as Taichi and Ben Diskin as Agumon. Fans of the series can look forward to the premiere of the English dub this spring.
Read More: The Kingdoms of Ruin Anime Reveals 2023 Premiere & New Cast