Are you ready for another high school romance of complete opposites-turned-lovers this fall? Yuki Kanamaru’s More Than A Married Couple, But Not Lovers is scheduled for an Anime adaptation this coming October 9th!
The anime will premiere on AT-X, Sun TV, Tokyo MX, and KBS Tokyo on the said date, and will be released on BS11 on October 11th.
Some of the newly announced casts are:
- Minami Takahashi (the voice of Megumi from Food Wars) as Sachi Takamiya
- Azumi Waki (the Voice of Hinata from Tokyo Revengers) as Natsumi Ohashi
- Sho Nagami (The voice of Kyoya Tachibana from that Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime) Sadaharu Kamo
- Shuichi Uchida (the voice of Yu Eikura from Burning Gabaddi) as Shu Terafune
- Yui Ogura as Mei Hamano
Watch the Trailer Here:
These voice actors and actresses weren’t the first characters announced from the upcoming series. The previously announced cast includes:
- Saori Onishi (The voice of Hisako Arato from Food Wars) as Akari Watanabe
- Seiichiro Yamashita (The voice of Toru Ishikawa from Horimiya) as Jiro Yakuin
- Saki Miyashita as Shiori Sakurazaka and;
- Toshiki Masuda (The Voice of Porco Galliard from Attack on Titan) as Minami Tenjin
Check out the Teaser Visual of the anime here:
More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers centers on senior high school student Jiro Yakuin who gets paired up with his gyaru classmate, Akari Watanabe, for a “marriage training project” which aims to help students practice becoming a married couple. The pair are complete opposites of each other, but they are forced to do well because if they do, they get to choose who they want to pair up with. Because both of them have their own crushes in their classroom, Jiro and Akari tried to act like a perfect married couple, but will it really simply end as an act?
The manga launched in Kadokawa’s Young Ace magazine in 2018 and has recently published its eighth volume last May 2.
With this star-studded cast, this anime will sure catch the eyes of many Romance/Shoujo Anime fans worldwide.