The official trailer for Onimai: I’m Now Your Sister is here! It also revealed the premiere date of the anime: January 5, 2023. The broadcast schedule and channels are also shared.
It will premiere on select TV channels:
- AT-X = 23:30 ~ 11:30 PM (There will be a rerun of the episodes every Monday at 11:30 AM and every Wednesday at 17:30 ~ 5:30 PM)
- TOKYO MX = 24:00 ~ 12:00 AM
- BS11 = 24:30 ~ 12:30 AM
Additional cast members, and the opening theme song are revealed in the trailer. The opening song is “Identeitei Meltdown” by Enako feat. Mr. P. Maru. Studio Bind will be producing the series.
A key visual is also revealed to feature all of the characters together!
Watch the trailer here:
The trailer depicts the struggles of the main protagonist, Mahiro Oyama, in discovering that he has become a girl. His younger sister, Mihari Oyama, assists him with this change as she studies him. A series of shenanigans follow the two siblings
New characters are also featured: Asahi Ohka and Miyo Murosaki; alongside their respective voice actors.
Read More: Acro Trip Comedy Manga Gets TV Anime
Onimai: I’m Now Your Sister Synopsis
Mahiro Oyama is a gamer dude who enjoys playing erotic games. Never would he have imagined that he will wake up one day to discover that he became a girl. This was because his younger sister, Mihari Oyama, experimented on him. She is an avid scientist, so she excitedly wants to study her new “sister”. Mahiro wants to return to his old self, but until then, his life will now change as he adjusts to being a girl.
Check out the new character visuals below and cast:
- Ohka Asahi – voiced by Kana Yuki, known for playing Noelle Silva in Black Clover, and many more
- Miyo Murosaki – voiced by Natsumi Hioka, known for playing Kotetsu Katsura in Witch Craft Works, and many more.
Here are the previously announced cast:
- Mahiro Oyama – voiced by Marika Kouno, known for playing Petra in Re: Zero, Starting Life in Another World, Silence Suzuka in Ume Musume: Pretty Derby, and many more
- Mihari Oyama – voiced by Kaori Ishihara, known for playing Tiese in Sword Art Online, Suzuna Ayuzawa in Maid Sama! and many more
- Kaede Hozuki – voiced by Hisako Kanemoto, known for playing Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury in Sailor Moon Crystal, Erina Nakiri in Food Wars, and many more
- Momiji Hozuki – voiced by Minami Tsuda, known for playing Kibago in Pokemon, Ritsu Takarada in Guilty Crown, and many more
Check out the new visual below:
The new key visual depict the main and supporting characters of the series. In the middle, these are the Oyama sisters (from top to bottom): Mihari and Mahiro.
On top of them, these are (from left to right): Ohka Asahi and Miyo Murosaki. Below them are (from left to right): Momiji and Kaede Hozuki.
Onimai: I’m Now Your Sister Manga Background
Nekotoufu is the author and illustrator of the comedy gender-bending manga, Onimai: I’m Now Your Sister. It serialized on an online website, Pixiv, in February 2017. It also started serializing on Ichijinsha’s Monthly Comic Rex magazine in May 2017. As of April 2022, there have been 6 volumes available.