The official Twitter account of author Miraijin A (also known as Jinei Mirai) and illustrator jimmy has announced that the light novel series As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I’ll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World (Tensei Kizoku Kantei Sukiru de Nariagaru – Jakushō Ryōchi o Uketsuidanode, Yūshūna Jinzai o Fuyashite Itara, Saikyō Ryōchi ni Natteta) will be adapted into a television anime in 2024. A new website has been launched to showcase the first promotional video, visual, cast, and staff.
Key Staff and Production Details
- Takao Kato (known for To Love-Ru and Zoids) is serving as the director of the anime at Studio Mother.
- Yasuhiro Nakanishi (Kaguya-sama: Love is War) is responsible for handling the series composition.
- Yūko Yahiro (also known for Kaguya-sama: Love is War) is in charge of character design.
- Toshiki Kameyama (My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!) is the sound director.
- Kujira Yumemi (In the Land of Leadale) is composing the music.
The illustrator of the series, jimmy, created a special illustration to celebrate the anime’s exciting announcement.
Natsumi Inoue, who draws the series’ manga adaptation, also shared an illustration:
Inoue’s manga adaptation and light novel series (published under the Vertical imprint) have been officially licensed by Kodansha USA. The company provides a description of the story:
One day when leaving work, Ars Louvent dies and is reborn as a weak aristocrat in another world. Using his “Appraisal” skill, which lets him see the stats of others, he recruits the best people to his side in order to turn his country’s fortunes around. Based on a hit light novel with over 30 million online views in Japan!
The light novel series made its debut in October 2019 on the Shōsetsuka ni Narō (Let’s Become Novelists) website. Kodansha recently released the fourth novel in the series on December 2. Additionally, the manga adaptation was launched in Kodansha’s Magazine Pocket in June 2020. Most recently, Kodansha published the 11th volume of the compiled book for the manga.