The release date and promotional materials for The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses anime have been revealed!
The anime is set to air on April 7, and a new key visual has been unveiled, depicting the welcoming atmosphere of the café with the five goddesses seemingly ready to greet their customers through the open window.
The image captures the warmth and charm of the show’s characters as they prepare to serve their patrons with their sweet hospitality.
In the recently released PV, viewers get a glimpse of Hayato’s return to his grandmother’s house after a three-year absence. The trailer also introduces the five heroines of the story, with whom Hayato will be interacting. Furthermore, the PV hints at Hayato’s decision to take over the “Familia” Café, which will likely be a significant plot point in the upcoming anime.
- Asami Seto (Nobara in Jujutsu Kaisen) as Akane Hououji
- Aya Yamane (Jin in Seton Academy: Join the Pack!) as Riho Tsukishima
- Masaaki Mizunaka (Keisuke in Tokyo Revengers) as Hayato Kasukabe
- Sayumi Suzushiro (Iroha in My Friend’s Little Sister Has It In for Me!) as Ami Tsuruga
- Azumi Waki (Senko in The Helpful Fox Senko-san) as Shiragiku Ono
- Ruriko Aoki (Nene in Komi Can’t Communicate) as Ouka Makusawa
- Original story: Kōji Seo (serialized in Weekly Shonen Magazine)
- Director: Satoshi Kuwabara
- Series Composition: Keiichiro Ochi
- Character Design: Masatsune Noguchi
MAL describes the story as:
When Hayato’s grandmother passed, he planned to sell her rundown café on the shore—not realizing that it was also home to five young women who call themselves her family?! Their desperation to keep the café open convinces Hayato to give it a shot…but even their best intentions might not be enough to make it work! And can he even work with these five unruly women? No matter what, he’s got his work cut out for him!