Season 2 of The Dangers in My Heart has a teaser trailer out now, giving fans a glimpse of what’s to come.
The trailer also reveals that the staff from Season 1 will be back, including:
- Hiroaki Akagi (Teasing Master Takagi-san) as the director
- Jukki Hanada (Love Live! Superstar!!) as the series composer and script writer
- Masato Katsumata (The Quintessential Quintuplets) as the character designer
- Kensuke Ushio (Chainsaw Man) as the music composer
Watch it here:
The Dangers in My Heart Season 2 will air in January 2024. Adapted from the romantic comedy manga by Norio Sakurai, the anime is published by Akita Shoten. The manga topped AnimeJapan’s fourth Manga We Want to See Animated poll. The first season of the anime was broadcasted from April to June this year.
Seven Seas Entertainment summarizes the manga as:
Quirky courtship awaits in this comedy nominated for the 2020 Manga Taisho Award!
Kyotaro Ichikawa, a boy barely clinging to the bottom rung of his school’s social ladder, secretly believes he’s the tortured lead in some psychological thriller. He spends his days dreaming up ways to disrupt his classmates’ peaceful lives and pining after Anna Yamada, the class idol. But Kyotaro’s not nearly the troubled teen he pretends to be…and it turns out Anna’s a bit odd herself!
- Shun Horie as Kyotaro Ichikawa
- Hina Youmiya as Anna Yamada
- Ayaka Asai as Chihiro Kobayashi
- Megumi Han as Moeko Sekine
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Serina Yoshida
The manga is serialized on Manga Cross and belongs to the Shonen Champion Comics imprint. It started in 2018 and has eight volumes as of March 2023.