The official website of Bandai Namco Entertainment, Bandai Namco Filmworks, and Bandai Spirit’s Synduality project published the second teaser PV for the Synduality tv anime. More of the primary cast are announced on the PV, as well as a worldwide global streaming on Disney+. The anime is set to release in 2023 with no specific dates yet.
The anime will air on TV Tokyo and other networks next year, as well as exclusively on Disney+ around the world. The firms revealed that the franchise’s third-person shooter game will be released this year on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (through Steam).
The cast includes:
Aoi Koga as Noir (an AI known as Magus who lost her memories).
Nagisa Aoyama as Ciel (a mysterious Magus who loves to sing).
M.A.O. as Schnee (an elegant, calm Magus).
The main staff includes:
- Director: Yūsuke Yamamoto
- Original Story Concept: Hajime Kamoshida
- Series Script Supervisor: Takashi Aoshima
- Animation Character Design & Chief Animation Director: Kenichirō Katsura
- Production Design: Kō Inaba
- Legendary Design: Kazutaka Miyatake
- Art Director: Kenta Masuda
- Music: Masato Nakayama
- Animation Production: 8-bit
- Game Producer: Yōsuke Futami (Bandai Namco)
- Game Character Design: Neco
- Coffin (mechanical) Designer: Ippei Gyōbu
Sony describes the game:
The year is 2222. It has been years since Tears of the New Moon, a mysterious rain, poured and wiped out almost the entire human race. The poisonous rain gave birth to deformed creatures devouring humans, and humanity fled from the danger. As means for survival, the humans then build an underground haven; Amasia. In this newly built dystopian city, in a pursuit of maintaining their existence, they run into an Artificial Intelligence named Magus. Not knowing how things will work between them, the story of how Humans and AI coinciding and trying to find their truths begin.